More than 22 years of experience.

Eko papir is a traditional family company established in 1998 by Darko Matošić. Today, the story of the company is continued by his son Krešimir, the managing director of the company.

The great financial strength and stability of the company are the result of the shareholding structure – a 75% equity share is held by the Generali GEF fund, while the Matošić family owns the remaining 25% of the company.


Number of employees


Annual production of bags and other products


Proportion of export to the largest markets in the EU

Why choose Eko Papir?

Every year, our 150 employees manufacture almost 800 million paper bags with handles, flat bags, and some other, more specific products.

Reliable partner

We pay a lot of attention to the quality of our products and processes, thus guaranteeing the highest level of services for our buyers.

Internationally recognised

More than 90% of our products are exported to the largest markets in the EU.

We are trusted by the greatest

Our key buyers are the most recognisable retail and grocery brands from Western Europe and our region.


Renewed machinery in its two key manufacturing programmes

Through a strong investment cycle in recent years, the company EKO papir renewed its entire machinery in its two key manufacturing programmes. This way, we can provide our buyers with world-class quality of products. New machinery also has a higher level of productivity and fewer malfunctions, so excellent prices can be achieved and high-quality services can be provided, while keeping deadlines at the same time.

Latest News